Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How is the future of mine?

Sometimes I don't know I working here is it worth..but I really don't hope myself regret..because this is what I choose..
Is it I work at here is very free and make me very lazy to find other job outside? Maybe is the contract make me scare,scare to leave..or maybe is myself problem? I don't wan to go outside and try to accept another job?
I admit there is also a reason why I don't wan to go find another job..actually I also don't know what myself want to do..I really confuse about it..
I not really want to blame my parents for not paying me for study,I know they have no enough money to let me study any course..but i really hope they will support what I have done and what I choose..is not just always saying some annoying thing..
I know now i work is so little money and I no give them..but do they think of my way?
Not that saying they are not good enough..is just I wan them to care me or understand me more..not I don't want to give them money is i also not enough to use..
Say about money they always will said this is what I choose..why don't I choose some high salary job and all that kind of talking..
If i really got take the course now i won't working here and get low salary..
Who want to be like tat?? No one..
So i don't wan to let them know i work here is not good..although sometimes got any unhappy thing happen when i working i also don't hope to tell them..

No comments: