Sunday, March 14, 2010

Get 2 perfumes within 1 day!

Yesterday ken bought me this 2 perfumes, I was so happy. At first he gave me the Juicy Couture perfume first, then after I reached home and open the bag I saw another Anna Sui perfume in it, that time I was happy and excited. I really love this 2 perfumes, now I got 6 bottles of perfumes. XD

Rock Me Summer EDT by Anna Sui

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture
I love this perfume bottle, it was so gorgeous! It's bottled in a bold gold decanter decorated with Juicy charms. This come with the shower gel and body cream...

Top Notes
Black Current, Mandarin Orange

Middle Notes
Honeysuckle,Gardenia, Jasmine

Base Notes
Amber, Caramel, Praline, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Here's my other collections...

Issey Miyake Summer 2008 limited edition and also my 1st perfume

Notes
Rose, Pear, Peony, Carnation and Osmanthus.
DKNY Be Delicious my 2nd perfume

Top Notes
Magnolia, Cucumber, Grapefruit

Middle Notes
Tuberose, Violet, Apple, Lily of the valley, Rose

Base Notes
Woodsy notes, White amber

Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Silver my 3rd perfume

Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton my 4th perfume

Top Notes
Melon, Peach, Apple

Middle Notes
Mimose, Tuberose, Lily, Freesia, Jasmine, Lily of the valley

Base Notes
Sandalwood, Musk, Oakmoss, Ylang ylang

And those are my miniature perfumes and lotion, from left to right Estee Lauder Beyod Paradise, Unforgivable Woman lotion by Sean John, DKNY Be Delicious, Estee Lauder Pleasure, Flower by Kenzo and Diamond by Giorgio Armani...

Finally I finish post all my perfumes...phew~

No comments: