Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boring day

Today work alone again...boring and don't know what I can do...
But feel more comfortable because just me alone and I can do what I want,so i bring my laptop...this few days keep on updating my blog when I'm online...
Although I online but no one can chat with really boring...and the worst things is I lost all the messenger contacts because of the virus that someone send for me...really hate those people sending virus for people...haiz...
Yesterday my friend Joanne she called me and told me that she had already come back...we got 1 year didn't meet each other...really miss her...next month she will bring along her boyfriend from china and have a drink with us...and next month 7th May is her birthday maybe we will celebrate together with her...

No comments: