Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why do you always suspect me?


I really don't understand why Ken always suspect me,did I do anything wrong? Sometimes I really tired that he always asking me the same question...sometimes he says he just joking and not really ask seriously 1 but I still feel he always using the joking as a plead to ask all this question..

Haiz..I know he care about me that's why he will like that..last time I also used to be like that but now I already try to change not to be like that..he told me couple must trust each other and why he will like that?

I really hope that he can understand me more...because of him I really seldom go out with others boy..not seldom is totally don't have..and I don't have many boy's friend..I'm not blame him control me is I know why myself want to do like that..

No comments: