Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cosmo Beauty Fair



Yesterday me and my aunt went to Cosmo Beauty Fair. Actually I decided don't want to go but after Jia Jia told me BB cream got discount then I
change my mind. Because I almost finish the BB cream I bought from the KLCC beauty fair.





Last time when I bought the BB cream it cost me RM84.40,because that time they're doing 50% discount promotion,so many people buy. This time i bought from the Cosmo Beauty Fair it cost me RM99 and free a mini size BB cream.




That one I almost finish is the Skin 79 dark pink bottle and is for oily skin,this time I bought that is Skin 79 light pink bottle,the prestige rage. And I also bought the new launch BB mask and share with my aunt,it cost RM68-5 sheets (normal price RM79). Because we in rush so after buy all the things I want then we went back home.
Actually still have a lot of attracting skin care products we haven't try yet,but today is the last day for the beauty fait and I have to work alone here. But this coming October will have another beauty fair if I'm not mistaken,I'll wait for that.





No comments: