Saturday, July 18, 2009

Twilight Saga

Finally, I’ve finished the Twilight Saga. It was so exciting that I couldn’t wait to finish it and ended up finishing them within a month. Bella got pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl named Renesmee. After giving birth to Renesmee, Bella became a vampire herself. Due to the fact that Bella gave birth to Renesmee when Bella was still human, Renesmee is a half blood vampire. Renesmee grows up faster. Renesmee was imprinted with Jacob since the first time Jacob saw her. Breaking Dawn had a happy ending after all.

3 comments:

Jacquelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Posh Culture said...

oh !! I love twilight..and i am so glad I now know what happens in the end because I am the type of person that likes to know the end before the beginning...
Nice blog

Jacquelyn said...

thanks for reading my blog..