Monday, September 21, 2009

FRIM

Today early morning me,ken and 2 of my sisters went to FRIM for jogging..we all woke up at 7am so we all so sleepy and lazy...we reach there around 8am...



I listening music and took picture at the back...really lazy to jog...


Sunny day...because the sun shining make this picture look a bit dark...




Hardworking ants...they look bigger than the normal ants...so scary because along the road side are full of ANTS !!


OMG ! I didn't make up looks so childish...ew...



Beautiful lake but my sister said feels like some where in the Crocodile movie...haha



What the hell she's doing !? Sitting middle of the road waiting the car to come over and BANG her..



Yeee...why I looks like this and my honey looks so handsome..?


Around 9am we end up to have our breakfast at McDonald Sri Damansara...

No comments: