Thursday, February 25, 2010

Smell This: Anna Sui Rock Me Summer EDT



Recently I fall in love with this perfume,and I'm a totally perfume freak! I already got more than 5 perfumes in my drawer but I still thinking to get many many others perfume...my bf always scold me buy so many perfume for what? I also dunno why,I really cant resist the perfume smell and the cute and unique bottle design. I love this perfume because of the bottle and the colour, and most important of course the smell ^^


Top Notes
Bergamot, aquatic hyssop and geranium

Middle Notes
A heart blooms with freesia, water lily and white peach

Base Notes
Musky rose, sandalwood and ambergris


The fragrance is available as 30ml, 50ml and 75ml EDT, along with perfumed body care products.The fragrance abounds in fantasy and romance. It was created with regard to the 60es – time of music, fashion, freedom. Be sweet, be sexy, be free – that is the motto of Anna Sui's new fragrance.

No comments: