Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back to hometown

Finally I reached and I'm using my phone to online now,and without wifi.Today early morning 5 o'clock we start to go back to our hometown,it was quite jam on the highway. Usually we also go back like this time but this year got many cars,even the road or the public toilet. Finally we reached here around 10 something,my butt was so pain because sit in the car for so many hours,normally it takes 4 hours. And now at here was so damn hot till I feels headache even with the air con,plus I got nothing to do at here because here dont have shopping malls around,dont have astro and dont have com to online. Really feels so boring. At night our family will be having a steamboat and BBQ dinner at my auntie's house. If possible i'll try to take some picture here. GONG XI FA CAI and HAPPY VALENTINE to u all !

No comments: