Sunday, November 30, 2008

Confusing...

Last monday I passed up my resign letter to my boss's sister...because I still in contract so she need to go back and discuss with my boss...
The other day,my boss's sister came with his boyfriend who is working in our company marketing department...he came and talk to me and ask me why i wanna resign...after the discussion with him,he show me a letter and writing that my company will revised my salary...when I received I'm shocked because my boss raised me RM500,she never raise a staff that much...so I decided to stay back here and to reject the desa park city beauty salon...
Before that I really confusing which one to choose,which one is better...but now since my boss raise me so much so I decided to stay here...finally I got the answer...

No comments: