Thursday, November 6, 2008

Damn tired...

This few days I really feel very very tired and unhappy...when I'm trying to forget the thing,my mom keep on saying me choose to trust Ken and don't trust my sis...I really no idea to prove that who is lying and who is saying the truth...she didnt help me to think but still saying something not nice..

I really no idea I just keep on crying this few night..the question keep on appear in my mind...I'm so suffer and feel tired in this problem...I don't wan anyone don't like my bf espcially my family..after this thing happen they keep on saying what he not good...for me I really hope that I can have a prove that can let me settle everything...

Nobody I can chat with,nobody understand me...why this things will happen between my bf and my family...2 also the most important person in my life...who can teach me what to choose??

Sometimes I try to stop the tears come out...but I really not as strong as people think...I'm just a girl...maybe sometimes I need to act I'm strong but sometimes i also will become a normal girl...a girl that need somebody to protect...

No comments: