Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why we must be like that??

I'm really sad because I lost a friend..a friend that can chat with me and share my problem with him..but if he want to be like that I will follow what he said..
We are good friend..when I not happy or sad I will share with with him..sometimes I argue with my boyfriend I don't know who I can chat with I will tell him what we happen..he will chat with me on phone till midnight..make me feel better..
But one day he told me he can't treat me as a normal friend because he likes me..I was shocked at that time and don't know what to do..I say we can be good friend just like nothing happen before..but he say I very selfish and I don't care his feeling because he can't treat me like last time how he treat me..the feeling is not same if keep on like that he will more suffer..
Is true i shouldn't be so selfish so we choose not to contact each other anymore..maybe give him sometimes he can forget about that...

No comments: